Thursday, October 21, 2004

Obsessing...

Reading: Suzanne MacPherson's TALK OF THE TOWN

Listening to: Absolutely nothing because my darned kid stole my portable CD player!



I've reached the point of obsession on the WIP. Poor DH... I kept him up for an hour last night talking about it, explaining the plot and characters at length, and comparing it to the Brava novellas I read yesterday. When I get to this point, I know the book will be finished soon, because I can't think about anything else. Even going to Wal-Mart for groceries seems like a horrible waste of time, considering I could be sitting at the computer typing. But it's nice to know I'm on the homestretch... hopefully I'll finish it this weekend.



And I forgot to mention that NEVER LOVE A STRANGER got a five wine glass review from Raven Reviews. The reviewer said, "Ellen Fisher did an excellent job with NEVER LOVE A STRANGER...a heartfelt and touching story." I've gotten a lot of five-star reviews on this story, and review-wise, I have to conclude it's my most successful book to date. But what about sales? Ah, there's the question. I await my next royalty statement with a great deal of interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment