Monday, November 8, 2004

Work, work, work

I would love to say I spent the morning polishing up UNWRAPPED. Alas, a good deal of paperwork had accumulated, and it had to be done sometime. So I've spent the day doing writing-related work:



Posted a trivia contest on the loop I'm a featured author on this month



Printed out and signed two NCP contracts, then took them to the post office



Emailed my new publisher for clarification on clause in contract



Reviewed a sample bookmark for errors, emailed the printer with corrections



Pasted together the Phoenix Rising newsletter and sent it to the involved authors for review/correction before I send it out to readers



Received clarification from new publisher on contract; signed contract and related paperwork



Kind of a busy day, considering I haven't actually gotten any writing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment