Friday, December 17, 2004

Miscellany

NCP author Jaycee Clark has been nominated for RT's Best Small Press Romance of 2004. Way to go, Jaycee!!



I'm in the middle of reading another NCP book-- THE BARBARIAN PRINCE by Michelle Pillow. This one has been a big seller, and everyone seems to love it, so I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. So far it's a very fun (and sexy!) futuristic, and I'm really enjoying it. I read Michelle's THE MISTS OF MIDNIGHT earlier in the year and enjoyed that one too. Michelle writes a lot of different subgenres and seems to handle them all equally well.



And on a personal note, we finally got our tree decorated last night. The tree looks like it's creaking under the weight of all our ornaments, despite the fact that it's the biggest tree we've ever had. Obviously we have waaaayyy too many ornaments:-).



I went Christmas shopping yesterday, and I'm going again today. Yeah, I'm running way behind, but I'm slowly starting to catch up. Honestly, my kids have far too much stuff anyway, so the less I buy the better *eg*.

No comments:

Post a Comment