5. It gives you an excellent excuse to have a potbelly.
4. When you get up to feed the baby every two hours during the night, you'll have lots and lots of extra time to read. Assuming you can keep your eyes open, that is.
3. You'll love the adorable way your baby smiles... just before he spits up all over you.
2. Breastfeeding is one of life's great experiences. You simply haven't lived till you've had a newborn latch onto your sore nipples with the force of a C-clamp.
1. What other weight-loss program lets you lose up to ten pounds in one day?