Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another RIG update

On my Rear in Gear project, I decided that I'd try to get ten pages done in the morning, ten in the afternoon, and five in the evening when DH is home. I barely made my goal this morning-- when I knocked off to have lunch at 12:04 (okay, technically that was slightly into the afternoon:-) I had just completed ten pages. Totals are now 40 pages and slightly over 8000 words. A lot of what I did this morning was typed with one hand, which significantly slows my progress *wry grin*. But there's no help for it... when the baby wants to be held, he doesn't really care that I'm working on something and would prefer to have the use of two hands.

After lunch I'll edit and expand for a while, then tackle writing some new scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment