Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shameless promotion:-)

In honor of the fact that I now have two paperbacks available through NCP, I'm going to be having a contest in my August newsletter, which will go out sometime in the next week. I'll be giving away three paperbacks, each one to a different reader-- my historical romance Love Remembered, my futuristic/time travel Never Love a Stranger, and my long out-of-print historical romance The Light in the Darkness. The latter is mass market size (and slightly used, since I long ago ran out of new copies!) and the NCP books are trade paperback size.

This contest will be for members of my monthly
newsletter. If you're interested, please join!

2 comments:

  1. Just received my copy of Never love a stranger in the mail today. I can't wait to read it after finishing my current read. Thanks for getting it out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Gina. Thanks for letting me know you got it!

    ReplyDelete