Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back to work

I haven't gotten much done in the past week. Like a lot of people, I've been compulsively checking CNN instead of working. But today I found myself suddenly overflowing with ideas, and I did a lot of writing. I am currently writing or developing in my head FIVE stories-- two futuristics, a paranormal, and two contemporary novellas. It's good that I've regained my mojo, but I need to trim that back a bit-- five projects is too many to juggle at once. I'll need to prioritize. But for now, I'm just glad to feel the desire to write again.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, glad you're working! I don't think there's anybody who hasn't been feeling the physical and emotional impact of Katrina. Writing is a good place to put all that emotion to work, though. - Charlene (who had better finish HER story ASAP!)

    ReplyDelete