Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Janelle Denison

I just finished reading Too Wilde to Tame, by Janelle Denison. Interestingly, it's published by Berkley rather than Brava (the previous books in this series were published by Brava), and it's a mass market (even though her previous books in this series have been trade sized, and even though Berkley sometimes produces trades). I'm not sure why this book was published in mass market size, but it did mean I was able to buy it new (the World's Cheapest Husband generally gives me a hard time when I buy trade sized, so I tend to get it from the library). I just love the way Denison writes love scenes. They're so hot and full of emotion. When I grow up, I want to write love scenes the way she does:-).

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Too Wilde Too Tame right now. I'm hoping to finish it today.

    ReplyDelete