Monday, November 14, 2005

It's off

I sent Christmas Carol to my NCP editor today. I hope she likes it-- this book isn't under contract, so it's conceivable she won't care for it. And it would be rather hard (if not impossible) to sell elsewhere this close to Christmas, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm not doing much today. I have cramps, so I'm sitting around watching "Beethoven," which I just bought yesterday, to see if it's suitable viewing for my younger kids. I'm going to spray Tilex into the shower and let it eat some mildew, but other than that I don't think I'm going to accomplish much. I just don't feel very motivated today.

In other news, Shannon just got her cover from Samhain. Pretty cover. I just sent off my cover info, so I'm sure it'll be a while before I get mine. But I'm waiting with great anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment