Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Status report

Here's the weekly status report (yeah, I missed last week... it was the day before Thanksgiving and I was buried in sweet potato casserole and chocolate pie):

Christmas Carol: Completely edited, to be released Friday (waiting breathlessly for cover)
Kindred/Shadows: 22,000 words of 30,000 completed
Other two manuscripts still in holding pattern, although more positive feedback received from agent this week

And I'm looking over what I accomplished this month. Quite a lot, actually. I pulled out an older idea (Kindred/Shadows), polished it up, expanded it, submitted it, and got a contract. I also finished the Christmas story and got a contract on it. And Tripping Through the Universe was released in trade paperback.

Not a bad month. I hope you had a great month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment