Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back to work

Thank you all for your congratulations yesterday. But I'm getting refocused on my work now, and my big head has left the building:-). I did update the blurb above to say I'm a "five-time Eppie finalist." Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

Oh, darn... there goes my head again.

Grin. Seriously. Here's the list of the Eppie finalists. Jaci Burton is on the list, as is NCP's Monica Burns (the extremely talented author of erotic historical romance I signed books with).

I got quite a lot of editing done yesterday. I'm about two-thirds of the way on this pass through The Shadows of Night. I'm feeling much better about it-- it hangs together much more smoothly and makes a lot more sense now. I hope to have it done and have DH read it through completely tonight.

DH and I watched half of the movie Superman last night. For some reason, I've never seen it, and since I'm into Smallville, I figured it would be a good thing to see. (Besides, I found it in Sam's for $5.50.) Not bad so far-- I love the nerdy way Christopher Reeve plays Clark Kent. Nerds rule, especially nerds who are heroes on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment