Monday, December 19, 2005

I am so behind

I posted over at the NCP Authors blog about the inner writer that won't quit, even when I have other things to do. But my inner writer really needs to take a holiday for a few days. I've been very focused on getting The Shadows of Night finished, to the extent that other things didn't get accomplished, and now that it's off my desk I have a lot of other stuff to do.

We didn't get the tree totally decorated yesterday, so the girls and I need to finish that up this afternoon. I also want to clean the downstairs, bake a lot of Christmas cookies, and get my presents wrapped. Not that I can leave them under the tree-- the baby is laboring under the misapprehension that they're All For Him. (You can virtually see the thought process going through his tiny brain: Nice shiny crinkly paper! With bows!!! All For Me!!) And the kids are out of school starting Thursday, so everything needs to be done by then, or it won't get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment