Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Weekly update

It's Wednesday, and time for my weekly update. Over the course of the past week I have accomplished... squat. Nada. Absolutely nothing. I've written a few pages on a futuristic, but that's it. Well, I did travel to see family, wrap presents, cook Christmas cookies... but hardly any writing!

DH did update my website tonight to reflect my RT nomination, and I've heard from the agent again, although I continue to be in a holding pattern where she is concerned. I have another agent interested in my partial and I'm thinking about submitting it to her too. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, I'm planning on getting back to more serious writing this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready to get back to work, too. We're over the bug and teething is winding down. At least for one child. Books to write, scenes to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get a little writing done (very little) on Tuesday, but yesterday we were off visiting relatives again. Also, two of my three daughters are still here--so I feel a compulsion to feed them. :^)

    Then, too, I have promised to go shopping with them. I don't get to see them all of the time, so I want to enjoy them while they're here.

    I'll be back to writing in earnest after the New Year rolls in.

    ReplyDelete