Tuesday, February 28, 2006

How funny is this??



Found this mentioned on the All About Romance boards. This is the the cover from Kinley MacGregor's upcoming romance. If you can't read the quote on the cover, it says: "Kinley MacGregor writes fantasy the way I would.- Sherrilyn Kenyon."

Yeah, I bet that was a really difficult quote to get... since Kinley MacGregor and Sherrilyn Kenyon are the same person:-). I'm sure this is intended as a funny, tongue-in-cheek in-joke, but the first thing that sprang to my mind was, "Geez, couldn't she find ANYONE to give her a good quote??"

3 comments:

  1. Um, why the pen name? is the question that comes to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she's been writing under both for a while. Kinley has always been historical romance and Sherrilyn has always been paranormal This novel muddies the waters a bit because it's historical AND fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, at last I see the cover of the famous "green fungus man!"

    The quote is a little... eh. The joke falls flat for me. It's not like the time both Nora Roberts nad JD Robb wrote two halves of the same book. That was funny. This is not enough for there to be punch.

    ReplyDelete