Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Various stuff

Thought I'd put up a picture of a slightly older hunk today. Behold, the reason I watch "Smallville."

I'm cruising along on my revisions for the agent. I wrote quite a few pages yesterday. Didn't get much done so far today, thanks to a baby that wouldn't nap and a dentist appointment for Kid #2, but I may try to cram in a bit of writing this evening if I can.

DH was kind enough to update my website last night. My lovely The Shadows of Night cover is finally on the front page!

And big news-- the baby took his first steps last night! I guess he figured once he turned one, it was time:-). He got sleepy and giddy, let go of the sofa, and lurched toward me, taking three whole steps. He hasn't done it again since, and unfortunately, no one saw this Great Event besides me. DH insists I was hallucinating, but I swear it's true...

No comments:

Post a Comment