Friday, March 17, 2006

Naked chests and other stuff

I sent out my newsletter yesterday. I was woefully behind (by about two months) so it was definitely at the top of my to-do list. Also, DH updated my website, although I still have an article to add tonight. But my reviews and so forth are finally all up to date.

Samhain paperbacks have already been spotted on the shelf of a Borders in Virginia! Yay! I'm not surprised they're the first sighting-- I've visited that particular Borders more than once, and they carry a lot of NCP, EC and Loose-Id books, too. Please join me in a round of loud cheers for bookstore managers who support small presses by stocking our books:-).


Blogger has been driving me mad today-- my blog disappeared for a while, along with others, and when it came back I couldn't post for a while. From what I hear, Yahoogroups has gone nuts today, too. Must be something in the cyberwater.

While cruising blogs yesterday, I noticed that Natalie J. Damschroeder shares my current Smallville obsession. She posted (more eloquently than I can) her thoughts on what she'd seen of the first season
here. She also posted a nice beefcake picture of a younger Tom Welling in another post. He's got more muscles now, though, so I went looking for a better one. Just to brighten your Friday a bit:-).

3 comments:

  1. I came over looking for a way to congratulate you on your EPPIE win and found you'd mentioned me! I'm blushing. :)

    And I LOVE the picture. LOL

    So...congrats on the EPPIE win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie! Sorry for misspelling your name-- I meant to fix it, but Blogger gave me such a hard time I forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, 'cause you're like the ONLY person who's ever done that! LOL

    No problem, really.

    ReplyDelete