Saturday, August 19, 2006

Booorrrrring

Yes, I've been very quiet. It's been an atrociously boring week. Summer is coming to an end, and the kids are hanging around the house, and I'm not getting much done. I did get my final line edits back on The Nerd Prince, which I need to finish this weekend (not much work there, really). I also got a nice four-unicorn review from Rachelle Enchanted in Romance on Kindred: The Shadows of Night, which said:

"I’m continually amazed at the ingenuity that it takes to be a good author. Deer never looked so good! Hart a stag shifter with his light hearted ways and caring personality was the embodiment of a 'real' man.... (The two main characters) still make a mighty couple and show in the end mutual respect and love is all you need to make it. This is an interesting story that leaves with the possibility of a great series for romance readers to enjoy."

Otherwise... well, I'm boring. Really, really boring. Thank heavens school starts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment