Thursday, September 21, 2006

We like words

Sigh. I have a cold this week, so I'm not blogging as much as I ought to. My three eldest are in school, and we're busy running back and forth to "Meet the Teacher" nights and Robotics Club and what-have-you.

Kid #3, who's five, used a very impressive word yesterday. We were driving down the curving country road that leads to our neighborhood, and he informed me, "Mom, this road is serpentine."

And the toddler's getting more verbal all the time, and is struggling to pick up new words. Yesterday he picked a dandelion at the library, then walked in and proudly identified it for the librarians (who all think he's adorable): "DEE-LEE-LEE!"

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Morgan's trying to say "kitty", but it comes out more like "kee". Bet your little guy brightens up the library!

    ReplyDelete