Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mrs. Giggles

Mrs. Giggles was kind enough to review The Light in the Darkness and rate it a keeper:

The Light In The Darkness is a debut effort by Ellen Fisher and it's a most impressive one. It's not because the plot is breathtakingly original, to be honest, because there are plenty of clichés here given the cartoon-like overblown treatment. It's a very impressive read because this is one story where I find that the raw emotions - the anguish, the misery, the melodramatic love, oh, the pathos of it all - pretty much leap off the pages and grab a hold of me. That is why I find this book very good - it's impossible to put down because what the characters are experiencing feel so real that I cannot help but to find myself emotionally invested in their story.

In other news, my other colonial romance, Love Remembered, is on the "Last Chance" shelf at NCP, and the ebook is available at a reduced price. It'll be unavailable very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is fantastic! Congratualtions. Wishing you a zillion sales. :^)

    ReplyDelete