Monday, February 22, 2010

Rights

I now have all the rights back on my NCP books, thus leaving me with Samhain as my only publisher right now. I just contacted Bantam to see if I can get the rights back on The Light in the Darkness. (It's been out of print for years and years, and there is no reason to suppose they would want to even put it into an ebook edition.) It's my first book, and in some ways it's a bit rough, but in other ways it may be my best book. So I'd like to get it back and put a Kindle edition out there.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to get access to my domain name (www.ellenfisher.com) so I can point it to my new site. I'm having some trouble because I don't know what the old password was (VH always handled this stuff, not me) and I've subsequently switched email addies, so I have to fax some stuff in and try to get a new password. It's all very complicated *sighs*.

No comments:

Post a Comment