Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sales and real life

Yesterday I had a sudden and substantial surge of sales on Amazon. I'm not sure why. I Googled myself and couldn't find anything, and Google alerts didn't turn up anything either. I would assume there was a reason for it, but what it is, I don't know. Of course, once you get on an Amazon bestseller list, that probably helps keep sales going for a while. All I Ever Wanted got down to #29 on their Kindle contemporary romance list, and #9 on their Hot New Releases list in the same category. Doubtless this helped, but I had a lot of sales before this happened. It would be nice to figure out what caused it so I could do it again, but I haven't managed it yet.

Today my twenty-two-year-old niece (my deceased sister's child) is coming to see us. I haven't seen this kid in forever and am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment