Thursday, May 27, 2010

New TV

I've had a satellite hookup in my room since we moved in, but haven't bothered to get a TV up there. I don't watch a ton of TV, so it was never a priority. But yesterday I was in Best Buy and found a 26" LCD TV/DVD combo for $320. (I'm old enough to remember when 19" TVs were the standard, heh.) I'll set it up this weekend. It will be nice to have a place where I can watch TV with the door closed, so I can watch the occasional Sex and the City or shows along those lines without having to worry about five-year-olds wandering past!

2 comments:

  1. One of these days we'll have an arrangement like that (the in-room tv). He seems to think it will be the kind you hang on the wall and refuses to replace the mirror over the dresser *sigh*. So chances are we'll be looking at a totally blank wall for about 3 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. That sounds like a typical guy thing to do.

    ReplyDelete