Monday, June 14, 2010

Dog troubles

Neither of my fluffy boys seems to be quite up to snuff. Hero wouldn't eat a treat last night, which was shocking-- Hero will eat pretty much anything. But this morning he seems fine. Impy, on the other hand... he had a bit of vomiting yesterday morning, he got me up early this morning because he had the runs, and most notably, he would not touch his breakfast. This is a dog who gobbles his food every morning and evening in ten seconds flat, and spends the rest of the day snuffling around the floors looking for crumbs, and checking out the counters for food he might be able to steal. He has never in his life declined to eat. Clearly something is wrong, so I called the vet and made an appointment. I have to admit I'm worried. Impy's always been terrible about stealing little toys and eating them (when you have four kids, stuff gets left out no matter how hard you try to keep the place dogproof), and I'm always afraid he'll chew something up and get hurt internally by the jagged edges. Hopefully it's nothing that serious.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've got three little dogs and I hate it when they are sick. It's sad they can't tell you whats wrong.

    Good luck!

    ~JD

    ReplyDelete