Friday, June 25, 2010

I need a nap

I spent the morning taking my dad to the doctor. That involved an hour of waiting, with my dad agitating and saying over and over again, "The old doctor never made me wait! He was always in here just a minute after they brought me back! I don't understand why we have to wait so long!" All that repeated for an hour. At least the five-year-old was patient by comparison.

This afternoon I have to run out, order a cake, and get a few more presents for the nine-year-old's highly belated birthday party tomorrow. No rest for the weary, I guess...

On the up side, at least Love Remembered is up (and has sold a few copies!), and the Galaxy Express kindly mentioned me in this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's no rest for the wicked. Does that also explain it? *heh*

    ReplyDelete