Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Magical Me *laughs at self*

Never Love a Stranger is now down to #318 in the Kindle store and #2 in time travel romance. I am totally thrilled. I've never had a book go that high in the Kindle store before, and I may never again, so I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts. Join me in drinking a Mountain Dew to celebrate, y'all!

Oh, the awards ceremony. Yeah, I made it in time... but my kid wasn't there. Turned out they'd moved her to the later ceremony (a small auditorium forced them to have two ceremonies) without telling me. I had to sit through two forty-five minute award ceremonies with a five-year-old, which was exactly as fun as it sounds. But my kid got recognized for being on the Honor Roll and for her amazing Accelerated Reader skills, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment