Saturday, August 14, 2010

How I spent my Saturday

This morning I cleaned house with the kids. Then the oldest and I shared lawn mowing duties and got most of the lawn mowed (the mower died when she was finishing up the front edge, and I don't know why-- I may have to beg my Mr. Fixit neighbor to help me figure it out). It badly needed trimming, so this was a good thing. I then cooked spaghetti, and after dinner we settled down to watch Fantasia (because the five-year-old saw a glimpse of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studio and wanted to see the rest of the movie). We watched most of it (we always skip the last segment, which is a little creepy for small ones) and then segued to watching quite a bit of Fantasia 2000 as well.

In short, it was a pleasant, family-oriented day, and we had fun and got things accomplished. That's a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment