Sunday, January 16, 2011

Midmonth figures

Sales don't seem to be slowing down, I'm happy to say. All I Ever Wanted and In the Mood have already sold more on Amazon this month than they did all last month, and most of the rest should easily sell more by the end of the month. In half a month, I've sold more books on Amazon than any full month except December. It's hard to say how I'm doing on B&N, thanks to the accounting issues, but under my pen name I have one book in the top 500 and another in the top 1000, so you have to figure I'm selling some books over there.

Overall, it looks like the higher level of sales may continue for a while, at least. I still need to get a new Ellen Fisher book out there, though!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen,

    I recently read In The Mood and I'll Be There For You. I loved them both! I'm reading Isn't It Romantic now. I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your books.

    Thanks,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Terri! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete