Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Projects

The two Ellen Fisher projects I've decided to work on next:

Kindred, Book 2: The Stars of Dawn. This is a paranormal/shapeshifter series I started for Samhain, but never finished due to my personal issues. I'll need to read through book 1 and try to remember where I was going with it before I get started:-). Once it's done, I could submit it to Samhain, but given the length of time it would take to publish it (assuming they accepted it), I think I'll just go ahead and publish it independently.

True Blue: A Fluffy Romance. This is something I've been turning over in my mind for a while-- a short, sweet (no sex) romantic comedy from the viewpoint of the hero's dog. This is obviously something that no publisher would touch, but I think it might be cute. At least it will be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment