Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm on Fox News!

Well, sort of. This article (which presents some very odd half-truths about the ebook publishing industry), featured this illustration:



Yep, that's my book in the bottom row. But not one of my current books, as you might expect to support the thesis of the article. Nope, it's the Italian edition of my 1998 historical, which featured a much older Western cover (how on earth they even FOUND that cover is a mystery to me). In fact, all these covers are from the eighties (as is the ridiculous phrase "heaving bosoms"), which makes one wonder if the person writing it had any clue at all about the current ebook industry.

And LOL, some of these are actually spoof covers... "For the Love of Scottie McMullet"? Hee. Do SOME research, people! Don't just grab images off Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment