Friday, June 17, 2011

Mommy brags

Now that my kids have settled into the school system here, they did great this year. My kindergartner got an award for being on the Honor Roll all four quarters. My older boy got the same award (and was annoyed because he was supposed to get an award for perfect attendance, but ironically was ill and had to stay home on the day of his awards ceremony). My younger daughter got an award for being on the Principal's List (ie, straight A's) all year-- something that none of my kids have ever accomplished before. She was also the top Accelerated Reader in her grade. And my oldest got A's and B's in tough classes, and got perfect scores on two out of three of her state exams.

They're a smart bunch of kids, but more importantly, they've really worked hard this year. I am a proud mommy:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment