Monday, July 11, 2011

Some accomplishments...

Today I got an omnibus of short stories under my other name put together and fixed a few formatting issues. It still needs proofreading, but I hope to have it up in a day or two (considering the shorts have already been proofread!).

My oldest got one of my books up on Smashwords. She's got the wrong cover, but hey, it's a start...

Also, the kids and I worked on getting the library straightened out. Today, we got all our history books together on two shelves. It looks great, and very organized. Now we just need to get the rest of the shelves that organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment