I stocked up on water and bread today, and will stock up on pet food later. I'm still trying to convince Dad he needs to come over and stay in a nearby hotel. He lives in an old house surrounded by a lot of big, ancient trees, and he's only about seven miles from the oceanfront. I want to get him tomorrow, because if they call for a full evacuation of Virginia Beach, the governor can reverse the interstate, so that all the roads are running west. In that event, it will be extremely difficult for me to get over to pick him up. I really don't dare wait till Saturday!