Monday, January 23, 2012

Hallo there!

Been a while since I posted. I guess I needed a little blog vacation:-). Currently I'm working on wrapping up my short story, All the Way, and figuring out what needs to be done to fix up I'll Be There For You and The Nerd Prince, both of which I should get back from Samhain next month. I think they're both pretty clean from a writing perspective, but I did notice I'll Be There For You makes mention of arena football, as well as out-of-date cars and popular songs. That one will need a bit of editing, clearly, so I'll probably release The Nerd Prince first. Once again the brilliant T.M. Roy is doing my covers... I can't wait to see them!

I finally contacted Smashwords, because my two Christmas books never went up on iTunes, and Smashwords quite promptly fixed the issue. It's a little late for Christmas books, obviously, but I'm nevertheless pleased by how well they're doing. Unwrapped is at #13 on the contemporary romance list over there right now, which is great, and Home for the Holidays is at #32 on the same list. At one point today I had five romances in the top 100 contemporary romances on iTunes. My deepest thanks to all my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment