Monday, July 12, 2004

I'm ba-aaack

We had a good time visiting the family this weekend. The inlaws have a pool, and my middle child (who just turned six) finally learned how to swim. She can't make it very far as of yet, but she definitely has the idea and worked very hard at it both days. It's amazing what kids can learn to do when the grandparents are sitting there cheering them on!



I left the oldest with DH's parents for the week, and I'm sure she'll have a great time once she gets over Missing Us Horribly. (This child is hugely dramatic and never met a situation she couldn't turn into a Shakespearean tragedy... she called us the moment we got home last night, sniffling pitifully. Like she isn't going to have MUCH more fun with her grandparents than with us!) Plus I'm sure I'll get some work done this week... she is far and away my noisiest kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment