Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Trying again

I have a small children's book I've been trying to find an agent for. After I got two rejections, I took a short break from the Rejection-Go-Round, but this morning I printed out my query letter and the manuscript, and out it goes again. Unfortunately there are very few agents that handle both romance and juvenile books; I'm trying the few that do first. After that I'll approach agents that just handle children's books. I'd prefer not to eventually wind up with two agents, though!



In other news, today is my wedding anniversary. I have been married to the Love of my Life for thirteen years, although I've known him almost twenty. He already took me out to eat this weekend (while the grandparents babysat the kids), so tonight will be a quiet evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment