Thursday, August 12, 2004

Blog links

I *finally* got my website totally updated. I added a "weblog" section to the link page, adding anyone who's been nice enough to add me to their sidebar: Marguerite Arotin, Sidonie Fairbanks, Larissa Ione, Lydia Joyce, and Alison Kent... plus Mandy Roth just because I like her:-). If you've added my blog to your sidebar and I haven't noticed, please let me know so I can add your weblog to my links page at the next update!



This evening at 9:00 EST I have a chat at Arabella with two other lovely and accomplished NCP authors, Angelica Hart and Angel Lynn. Do come join us!



1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you, ma'am! And I know what you mean by 'finally' getting the website updated. I'm terrible about that. And the thing is, it's not even that much of a pain for me. I'm just scared to death of my website! *g*

    ReplyDelete