Thursday, September 23, 2004

Another review

I got another review of STRANGER last night. If possible, this one raved even more than the others. It was from Paranormal Reviews (an important review to me, since there are 1300 people on that list!), and the reviewer wrote, "If there is one book you should read this year, it is NEVER LOVE A STRANGER... an amazing story full of sexual tension, a wide range of emotions and so many surprises-- I recommend it wholeheartedly!"



*Blushing modestly* I just can't believe these reviews. Let's face it, a lot of sites give out five-star reviews pretty easily... but I've never had such *enthusiastic* reviews. It boggles my mind, really.



In other news, I got back the unicorn fantasy from my co-author yesterday. Seems she didn't quite finish it, as I had rather hoped she would. But she did add 4500 words, making it about 14,000 words long. To finish it properly, I think I'll have to add at least 2500 words. I emailed my editor and updated her, although I haven't heard back from her yet, but I'm really not sure she's going to want to give this away as a freebie. Our stories were supposed to be SHORT, not novellas. Unfortunately, I suck at writing short, and so apparently does my co-author:-).





No comments:

Post a Comment