Thursday, September 2, 2004

Positive feedback

I was delighted when The Road to Romance chose NEVER LOVE A STRANGER as a featured erotic read yesterday. Free advertising... I love it:-).



This morning I heard from a reviewer who loves my work (she gave both ALL I EVER WANTED and ISN'T IT ROMANTIC? five stars), and she told me that STRANGER is by far my best book, and James is by far my best hero. Well. I'm not sure I agree with that, but it certainly is nice to hear. Yeah, that's just what I need... a bigger head *grinning wryly*.

2 comments:

  1. Wow--you're rocking, lady! Congrats on the reviews and fan letters. May you get many, many more! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Reviews Ellen :-). I read the excerpt and loved it. James seems absoulety yummy and you the excerpt left me wanting more. I'll most defiantely buy it after I finish reading the new Stephen King book I got for my b-day (Yep, I am a romance reader/writer who also happens to like Stephen King, I know I'm weird
    :-)!) When I do buy it and read it, I'll be sure to drop you a line and let you know what I think :-).

    ReplyDelete