Friday, December 31, 2004

An ad in RT

I got the February Romantic Times this morning and was a little surprised the group ad I participated in was in there-- I had somehow thought it was going into the March issue. Anyway, there's a one-page color NCP ad on page 86, and I lucked out, as NEVER LOVE A STRANGER is at the very top and looks quite prominent as a result. It's a rather eye-catching cover anyway, if you like naked guys:-). Hopefully it'll result in some sales. I still don't know if my last RT ad did me any good, as I haven't gotten the relevant royalty statement yet. It's possible that ads may have more of a cumulative effect than an immediate one, anyway. Either way, this is a very attractive ad and I'm happy with it.



I also just noticed that Mystique Books (www.mystiquebooks.com) has two Christmas books featured on its main ebook page, one of which happens to be ON THE NAUGHTY LIST. One can hope that'll translate to sales, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment