Saturday, January 1, 2005

Looking ahead at 2005

I'm pleased to say that my NCP editor sent me a contract for IN THE MOOD, my Brava finalist, yesterday. So already it's shaping up to be rather a busy year for me. Here's what I have scheduled for NCP so far:



UNICORN QUEST (co-written with Angelica Hart), Fantasy romance, February 11

FARTHEST SPACE (part of the TICKLISH TALES anthology), Futuristic romance, March - not yet officially contracted because I haven't written it yet; I plan to remedy that starting Monday

IN THE MOOD, Contemporary romance, not yet scheduled



I also have two paperbacks scheduled for release sometime in 2005, LOVE REMEMBERED and NEVER LOVE A STRANGER.



I plan on writing a few more short stories or novellas for NCP over the course of 2005. I also want to write a novella targeted to Brava in the early part of this year, since Kate Duffy said she'd like to see something else from me. And I have a novella scheduled under a pen name for a different publisher. Overall, it's looking like a busy year... and that's not even taking the new baby into consideration:-).



I hope you all have a happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow--very cool, Ellen! Congrats on all the new projects, and here's to hoping that 2005 is a banner year for many of us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, Ellen :-). It sounds like 2005 will be a very busy year. Have a wonderful & happy new year & I can't wait to see pics of the baby once the little one arrives :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so looking foward to reading IN THE MOOD!! :D

    ReplyDelete