Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Various things

I forgot to mention that ON THE NAUGHTY LIST hit Fictionwise yesterday. We also just received our first review. The Romance Studio gave it four hearts and said, "This book combines three great stories by three great authors and is certain to put you into the Christmas spirit. The couples are hot and the story lines are interesting. The spicy love stories are sure to keep you turning the pages long into the night."



I am also delighted because this morning it was announced that Harry Potter 6 will be released on July 16, 2005. Whoo-hoo!



I just got back from the doctor's office. My doctor is very pleased with me-- my diet is controlling the gestational diabetes very well so far, and as a side effect of eating better I've lost six pounds in two weeks. (!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment