Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Favoriter books of 2004

And yes, I know "favoriter" isn't a word, but it ought to be:-).



Books I gave an A- in 2004 (only including books copyrighted in 2004):



JINXED, Beth Ciotta (Contemporary romance)

UNDEAD AND UNWED, MaryJanice Davidson (Paranormal romantic comedy)

GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, Kathy Love (Contemporary romance)

THE WICKED LOVER, Julia Ross (Historical romance)

ALL KEYED UP, Mary Stella (Contemporary romance)

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?, Sophie Kinsella (Chick Lit)

THE PAID COMPANION, Amanda Quick (Historical romance)



Tomorrow I'll list the books I gave a straight A. There were only two of them-- I don't give perfect A's to many books!



Despite the fact that we only got a fraction of an inch of snow yesterday morning, the schools opened two hours late because of ice on the roads. And they're opening two hours late today, too. I've had to reschedule two doctor's appointments because of this, and I'm having a hard time getting the last of my Christmas shopping done around the swarming children. Sometimes living in the South can be a real headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment