Monday, December 20, 2004

Favorite books of 2004

Here are the books I gave a B+ over the last year (I'm only including books that were released in 2004):



AGAIN THE MAGIC, Lisa Kleypas, Historical romance

THE CHARMED SPHERE, Catherine Asaro, Fantasy

THE MISTS OF MIDNIGHT, Michelle Pillow, Paranormal historical romance

BOY MEETS GIRL, Meg Cabot, Fiction

THE DAMSEL IN THIS DRESS, Marianne Stillings, Contemporary romance

RASPBERRY CRUSH, Jill Winters, Contemporary romance

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM, Erin McCarthy, Contemporary romance

CHARMED, Beth Ciotta, Contemporary romance



I'll list the books I gave an A- tomorrow.



In other news, we actually had a light dusting of snow here overnight!!! This almost never happens before Christmas in central Virginia! And it's wicked cold... we're going to have a HIGH of 30, which is something else that never happens this time of year in central Virginia. I need to find the kids' gloves before school!



And I'm pleased to say I added 2000 words to my futuristic romance yesterday. Only 9000 to go *groan*. I hope to have it finished by the end of the year, despite the wrapping, shopping, cooking, traveling... okay, I'm probably being overly optimistic:-). But a girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment