Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm still here...

So sorry I didn't blog over the weekend. I am really running low on energy and I feel like I'm lugging around a watermelon everywhere I go. Besides, I really loathe the waiting part of pregnancy. I am three centimeters dilated, and I'm having some strong contractions, but NOTHING IS HAPPENING. Sigh. Have I mentioned that I'm not a patient person??



We had an inch of ice on Saturday night. The kids had a great time sledding on it yesterday morning, but the sun pretty much melted it away by the afternoon. And yet... you guessed it... school's out again today! Aaaarrrghhhh.... I'm heading off to Barnes and Noble this afternoon, just to get a little break from the kiddies (DH happens to have the day off). I love my kids, but really, three days out of school is at least two too many:-).



In writing news, I did get my current WIP transferred over to my laptop, finally. (Yes, I got the laptop for Christmas, but it's been a busy month!) So I intend to start working on my laptop rather than at my desktop, which should be an improvement-- sitting at my desk too long gives me a pain in my ribs. I think being able to lounge in bed or sprawl on the couch while I write will be a distinct improvement!



1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you were at the hospital! LOL Guesse not if you still have the "watermelon."

    ReplyDelete