Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Snow again!

What was supposed to be merely flurries turned into a lovely little snowstorm (for central Virginia). We have almost an inch on the ground. It's sticking particularly well because it's been so cold. I'm astonished that the kids' schools haven't let out like all the surrounding school systems have-- usually our county is the first to panic *g*. My poor kids... stuck inside gazing at all that lovely snow accumulating on the ground. I don't know who I pity more-- them, or their teachers!



Writing? You want me to blog about writing? Uh... well... next question, please.



Seriously, I'm still cleaning. Now that I'm dilated, I'm living in fear that I'm going to have the baby any minute, which means my mother-in-law will come take care of the kids, which means the house really needs to be cleaner than its usual disgusting state. I *am* going to try to get Unicorn Quest done tomorrow regardless, though. But my WORD challenge stuff? Well, come on, I've wound up editing two novellas this month. I am working... just not on my WORD stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment