Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Writing and reading

I'm whizzing along on the futuristic; I wrote about three thousand words yesterday. Of course, I still haven't started on either of my WORD projects-- I have to get this one out of the way first. But I'm hopeful I'll be finished with it in the next couple of days, so I can get on to the next project. My NCP editor commented that she might move both my upcoming releases out by a month to give me a little more time to finish, which might be helpful.



I'm also reading BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, by Shannon McKenna. A lot of Brava novels are, IMHO, not true erotic romance-- many of them aren't any hotter than my own writing, which I classify as "spicy" rather than "erotic." But Shannon McKenna is definitely true erotic romance, hot enough to burn your fingers when you turn the pages. Whoa momma. The woman can REALLY write a sex scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment