Wednesday, January 5, 2005

One down...

I finished that futuristic for the other publisher (it came out a little short) and sent it off to the editor yesterday evening. Once she reads it, the actual editing will begin. Should be interesting, as I haven't worked with her before. It's always fascinating to see what a new editor thinks your weaknesses are!



I was up last night from about two to four thirty a.m. with horrible killer contractions that were coming about ten minutes apart, and I was freaking out because a. it's five weeks too early to have this baby and b. DH is out of town. I was terrified I was going to have to get myself to the hospital and have this baby on my own. Fortunately, they finally subsided and I went back to sleep. And DH will be home today, so next time it happens I can wake him up and bother him:-). I'm prone to having ugly contractions for weeks in advance of labor, so this shouldn't have freaked me out, but at that hour of the morning it's easy to blow things out of proportion...

No comments:

Post a Comment