Monday, April 18, 2005

Bragging

Pardon me while I do some outright bragging. I haven't done it in a while, and I was starting to feel like my head was deflating. Can't have that:-).

I just got a marvelous five-moon review for NEVER LOVE A STRANGER from Mystique Books (link above), a site which is just starting to do reviews. Brenda Thatcher writes, "What can I say but OUTSTANDING!! My god, this was an incredible story. The idea and the amusing first chapters hooked me. But when the complexity of the plot began to unravel, I was left breathless. A Sci-Fi fan from way back, I’ve wrapped my mind around many a time travel paradox, but this one keeps unfolding in the same way a beautiful flower blooms... This is an AMAZING story. Beyond the sweet romance with the fiery sex, and the mind-spinning time paradox, NEVER LOVE A STRANGER speaks to many universal questions: Who am I? What am I? What makes a person ‘human’? And what does it mean to be human? Fantastically and highly recommended."

Well, thanks, Brenda, that's a nice way to start the day! But now my head won't fit through the door of my office once again *g*.

2 comments: