Saturday, April 16, 2005

I did it all by myself!

No, this isn't an entry about something cute my kids did. See the new links in the sidebar? I added those myself... first time I've done anything to the HTML in this or any website. Okay, I cut and pasted, which isn't exactly rocket science. But still:-).

Most of these lovely people have listed me on their blogs, and their blogs are definitely worth a visit-- I read most of them several times a week. Mary Stella wrote one of my favorite contemporary romances from last year, ALL KEYED UP, and has just begun blogging. Jordan Summers writes for EC and Brava, and I'm just now reading BAD BOYS OVER EASY... haven't gotten to her novella yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Shelley Munro writes for NCP, EC, and a couple of other publishers-- a busy lady! Mrs. Giggles has been kind enough to skewer... er, review several of my novels *g*. And Jaynie R. has some excellent observations on romance sites and loops (including the other day, when she complained about an author website with a neon green background... I'm kinda hoping she wasn't referring to mine!).

So if you haven't visited them already, check them out! And if there's anyone out there who's put my blog in your sidebar but hasn't been listed here, let me know and I'll add you. All by myself:-).

5 comments:

  1. Good job Ellen! I struggle with myown website updates so I applaud your work!! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No darling yours is not bright neon green, it's a lovely pale green - very easy on the eyes *g*

    huggles,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm glad to hear that, Jaynie *sigh of relief*. It's SUPPOSED to be pale green, but you never know what it might look like on someone else's browser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on updating your site, Ellen. Thank you for linking to my blog and for mentioning me and All Keyed Up. It is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! I am happy for you! Progress is progress, no matter how small.

    ReplyDelete