Friday, June 24, 2005

In the Mood update

My new editor at NCP had proposed some changes to In the Mood I wasn't wild about. I emailed her back, and she responded today with suggestions I'm a lot happier with. So this weekend I'll be editing In the Mood. I don't know if I can get all the changes done in two days, but I'll try, since I'd like to get it done as soon as possible so it can be released.

While waiting for her response, I've been working on editing I'll Be There For You. DH is supposed to read Farthest Space one last time this weekend, so I'll probably wind up editing that next week. I'm getting tired of editing... time to get all this stuff off my desk and move on to something new!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen - I hear you about the editing. I've just finished my 6th lot in as many weeks. Bring on my holiday!

    ReplyDelete